Posted on 14 December, 2019
St Mary’s School, Bentworth – After-School Club Assistant Vacancy
St. Mary’s is a small rural school located in the beautiful village of Bentworth, only 5 miles from Alton and in easy commuting distance.
We have a strong Christian ethos and special family atmosphere that infiltrates into all that we do in our school. Relationships between staff, pupils, governors and parents at the school are excellent.
We are looking for an individual who is creative with lots of motivation and initiative to assist our After-School Club Co-ordinator. You will have experience of working with children and may be working towards your childcare or teaching qualifications, making this an idea role to further your skill.
Although this role has a set of discreet hours, we do have additional hours during the day on occasion and would be happy to discuss this opportunity with you, if this would be of interest.
The successful candidate will:
- enjoy working with children,
- be patient, cheerful and enthusiastic
- help to prepare a nutritious light dinner for all children
- help to deliver a varied and creative play programme of suitable activities for all children
- be committed to providing high quality care in a safe environment
- have a good understanding of safeguarding and always put the needs of the children first
- understand the importance of confidentiality in a school and maintain high levels of confidentiality
In return, we can offer you:
- the opportunity to work with fantastic children who enjoy school
- the chance to make a genuine difference to the lives of children and their families
- a strong, friendly school team, who will support you,
- the opportunity to further develop your career
We strongly encourage you to take a look at our website and you are more than welcome to visit the school and see us in action!
Alternatively, please call 01420 562117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form. Alternatively an application form can be found on-line.
Interview Date: tbc Job Start Date: January 2019
Contract/Hours: Temporary, Part-time (15) Salary Type: Support Staff
Salary Details: Negotiable depending on experience (£9.18 per hour minimum)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday (3.00-6.00 pm)
Location of Role: St. Mary’s Bentworth CE Primary School
[Please note that this message is not posted on behalf of Bentworth Parish Council and does not necessarily reflect the Parish Council’s policy]