Who can help with food deliveries?
- The Handy Store, Medstead will take orders over the phone on 01420 563141 and there are volunteers that will bring it to you. You can pay by cheque, BACS bank transfer or cash.
- Clementine’s Vegetable & Produce shop email@example.com 01420 563984. They will take an order over the phone or email. You can pay by card or cash and they can deliver via volunteers.
- Castle of Comfort Pub, Medstead Take Away Food and Delivery Service – pay with a card on delivery to your home. Also offer all kinds of meat products as they have a Butcher’s. 01420 562112 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Veggie boxes https://thelocalvegboxpeople.co.uk/how-to-shop/deliveries Online ordering only. They deliver.
- Abi’s Fruit & Veg Boxes £17.50, Fruit, Veg & Dairy Box £22.50 Please email or text with your order. email@example.com (that is a small L not a 1) 07801 517246. You will need to pick up – please contact her for address.
- Triple fff is doing deliveries – the main shop is shut, but you can order and pay over the phone and they will deliver. They are on 01420 561422.
Please be aware these groups may also be affected by their own volunteers having to self-isolate!
- MVCG – Medstead Voluntary Care Group offers help with doctor’s appointments, dentist, hospital visits please call their co-ordinator on 0845 46 305 46.
- Age Concern Alton may be able to provide some outreach services 01420 84257.
- CAB Adviceline 0300 3309 028 (East Hampshire residents only).
- Medstead Church has books which people are free to take (no return needed). They are not running church services, but you can stay in touch via their website www.blmsbenefice.org.
- Alton Town Council will be offering a free Herald Newspaper to each selfisolating household – a neighbour will need to pick it up for you from the Town Hall Tel 01420 83986.
[Please note that this message is not posted on behalf of Bentworth Parish Council and does not necessarily reflect the Parish Council’s policy]