At the AGM zoom meeting Jane Costigan and Veronica Parker were voted in again as Chair and Vice Chair of Bentworth Parish Council. The rest of the Council remains as Tony Costigan, Chris Hurley, Callum Knight and Danny Green.
The main aim of the AGM is to review various aspects and standard policy points for the coming year, for the most part there will be no alteration however our insurance provider will be reviewed and quotes will be sought. It was also agreed to reduce the number of meetings from ten to eight. Please see below and note for your diaries which months will now have a meeting.
- January – No meeting
- February – Tuesday 2nd February 2021
- March – No Meeting
- April – Tuesday 6th April 2021
- May – Tuesday 4th May 2021
- June – Tuesday 1st June 2021
- July – Tuesday 6th July 2021
- August – No Meeting
- September – Tuesday 7th September 2021
- October – No Meeting
- November – Tuesday 2nd November 2021
- December – Tuesday 7th December 2021
The months that still have a meeting, they will be conducted as usual (when things get back to normal that is) on the first Tuesday of the month at 7.30pm in Jubilee Hall. In the mean-time they will be conducted by Zoom and agendas published as normal. The PC also reserve the right to call Extra Ordinary meetings as and when required.
Allison Spyer – Clerk to the Council