Posted on 25 June, 2015Comments (0)
Bentworth Village Fete – 4th July
Saturday 4th July 2015, 2-5pm – Free Admission
Please keep your diary clear on Saturday 4th July 2015 for the Bentworth Village Fête. This will be a fun and entertaining day with stalls, activities, competitions, teas, beer tent, music and lots lots more. Requests will soon be made for bottles, crockery (for smashing), books, cakes, tombola prizes, chocolates (for new chocolate tombola stall). Please look out for further emails, adverts in the Villages and flyers for more information.
Unfortunately due to the departure of Matt and Karen Williams we do not have access to a large BBQ. If anyone has a BBQ suitable for cooking a large quantity of burgers and sausages which they would be happy to be used at the fête, please can you contact me on 561227 or email@example.com. We are also looking for a cook or two to man the BBQ.
Great attractions include: School performances and stalls, coconut shy, craft stalls, bouncy castle, jousting, raffle, tombola, terrier racing, bottle stall, tug of war, crockery smashing, shhh – the silent auction, second hand book stall, and lots more!
Beer & Pimms tent, BBQ, teas and yummy cakes
Adults 16 & over:
– Jam Filled Victoria Sponge
– 3 Scones (flavour of your choice)
– A piece of art & craft – needle work, painting, drawing etc. – Mounted Photo depicting life in Bentworth
– And for the gardeners – a Tied Hand Posy
Categories for 15 & under:
– 6 Home baked biscuits – Flavour of your choice
– Monster Fruit/Vegetable – Make your favourite monster from a vegetable or fruit.
– Farmyard on a tray
– Piece of art & craft – needle work, painting, drawing, etc. – Mounted Photo depicting life in Bentworth
Entry: 50P for 15 and under Small prizes for 1st £1 for 16 and over place will be awarded
All entries must be in by 3pm & collected by 5pm
SEE YOU ALL ON THE DAY FOR LOTS OF FUN FOR ALL THE FAMILY
[Please note that this message is not posted on behalf of Bentworth Parish Council and does not necessarily reflect the Parish Council’s policy]