Posted on 27 January, 2016Comments (0)
St Mary’s Bentworth CE Primary School is looking to recruit a reliable and hardworking person, with a range of practical skills, to join our school team. The successful candidate will take pride in the school and be required to:
- Be the principal key holder, responsible for the daily opening/closing of the school
- Provide a cleaning service, ensuring high standards of cleanliness
- Provide a caretaking service; undertaking minor repairs, maintenance and decoration to meet the needs of the school
- Take responsibility for security
- Carry out all Health & Safety checks/procedures & maintain accurate records
- Arrange & supervise external contractors on-site (when needed)
We can offer:
- An excellent working environment
- Pleasant, professional staff and delightful children
- Relevant training
Segregation of the cleaning/caretaking role would be considered and could be discussed further if relevant.
If you are interested and would like further information/application pack please call the School Office on 01420 562117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Visits to the school are also warmly welcome.
[Please note that this message is not posted on behalf of Bentworth Parish Council and does not necessarily reflect the Parish Council’s policy]